Friday, August 05, 2005

Did God Smite or SMACK?

Thanks to the radio I was listening to this morning coming to work, I learned about Patriotic Pastors and Christocrats. Well, not really. I learned those terms. I'm sure I'm way behind all my friends and rellies Stateside, but this is new to me. So I googled. Frankly, I'm gob(d?)smacked:

Pop the person next to you upside the forehead and say,” It’s time to walk in triumph”!
Smack the man beside you upside his bald head and say,” You need to pray for Godly leaders and vote!”
"I am not a democrat. I am not a republican. I am a Christ-O-Crat!” When Jesus became Lord and Savior of your life you officially became a Christ-O-Crat!
So, I reckon the way to rid ourselves of these obnoxious folks is to encourage them to go around popping and smacking each other. I'd suggest we start by smacking Brandon Bracey, the guy who wrote that christocrap.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home