Thursday, April 06, 2006

testing gremlins

Well I've spent a great deal of time and effort putting out 3 posts today and they LOOKED like they'd gone through, but now I find they have all disapperared into the Bloggersphere. The aggravating part was even my very simple Happy Birthday Mom post vanished, and though it is easy enough to put back up, the time has flown.

Anyhow, this is a test to see if Blogger is running back at its usual happy pace. Can't complain when I get this for free if complaining doesn't do any good at all when all my MS stuff goes wrong even tho I pay thru the nose for that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They defintely got out there..

My aggregator still has them cached - check http://zhasper.com/rss/Guambat_Stew/

6 April 2006 at 5:09:00 pm GMT+10  
Blogger Guambat Stew said...

Thanks Zhasper. Frankly, I find most of the technicals of all this a bit ExZhaperating. You just showed me there is life in the blogosphere beyond my wildest dreams.
Ya'll come on 'round agin.
Guambat

6 April 2006 at 6:10:00 pm GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home