Thursday, January 11, 2007
- Name: Guambat Stew
- Location: Dual citizen of Guam and Sydney, Australia
Notwithstanding my passionate expression of viewpoint, I have a keen interest in not taking things too seriously. I've been licensed to commit legal malpractice in 4 jurisdictions acrosst the Pacific. I've seen a fair bit of this funny old world. I don't know much but have an opinion about everything. I can be overbearing that way. Apologies.
- Putting the cartel before the hearse
- Another case of hard facts making bad law
- The politics of textiles and tuna
- Saipan just a small link in a large chain of fraud...
- An i for an i
- Dining on Salmon
- All the financial world's a stage
- Another view from the top of the dot-commodity boo...
- Did they try looking on Guam?
- Like having a hidden camera in the changing room