Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Parts? Which parts?

Guam was concerned to read that Iran will have the capability to to send a missile to parts of the US by 2015.

Since Guam is about 300 miles closer to Tehran than New York is (according to this distance calculator), Guambat was particularly disturbed to read this part of the story:
The U.S. military tried and failed to shoot down a simulated Iranian missile strike on the United States in January, in a botched $150 million exercise over the Pacific Ocean.
Well I don't know why I came here tonight,
I got the feeling that something ain't right,
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs,
Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you.

-- Bob Dylan

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home