Friday, April 09, 2010
- Name: Guambat Stew
- Location: Dual citizen of Guam and Sydney, Australia
Notwithstanding my passionate expression of viewpoint, I have a keen interest in not taking things too seriously. I've been licensed to commit legal malpractice in 4 jurisdictions acrosst the Pacific. I've seen a fair bit of this funny old world. I don't know much but have an opinion about everything. I can be overbearing that way. Apologies.
- This is no longer about liquidity; it’s a solvency...
- Nothing there, folks. Move along
- No elected Governor should feel that they're entit...
- What's up with Diego Garcia?
- Shadow banking and casting a long aspersion
- Piling on mediocre returns
- pragMAGMAtic view of Marsili
- Shaking up Malaysia's race-based economic and poli...
- Resist magnetic attraction
- Keep your hands outa my genes