Monday, May 24, 2010
- Name: Guambat Stew
- Location: Dual citizen of Guam and Sydney, Australia
Notwithstanding my passionate expression of viewpoint, I have a keen interest in not taking things too seriously. I've been licensed to commit legal malpractice in 4 jurisdictions acrosst the Pacific. I've seen a fair bit of this funny old world. I don't know much but have an opinion about everything. I can be overbearing that way. Apologies.
- More old "news"
- Loonier than the Mad Hatter
- Given recent form of the Hatoyama government, don...
- In Big Oil, it takes one to tango
- BP's slippery gusher numbers
- US Justice Dept fouling the rigging in bond market...
- Why, that's just Un-American !
- Bordering on treason
- BP doesn't know the meaning of the word audacity
- Yes Virginia, there is no free lunch