Tuesday, June 29, 2010
- Name: Guambat Stew
- Location: Dual citizen of Guam and Sydney, Australia
Notwithstanding my passionate expression of viewpoint, I have a keen interest in not taking things too seriously. I've been licensed to commit legal malpractice in 4 jurisdictions acrosst the Pacific. I've seen a fair bit of this funny old world. I don't know much but have an opinion about everything. I can be overbearing that way. Apologies.
- There's madness in Court's method
- How agile is Agility?
- You're the meat in their salami sandwich
- Apocalypse Dow?
- Putting your money where their mouth is
- Not just whistleblowin' Dixie
- The 11th one is the most disturbing
- A government of the dollar, by the dollar and for ...
- Too Big to Foil
- A boatload of sugar helped the poison go down