Monday, July 19, 2010
- Name: Guambat Stew
- Location: Dual citizen of Guam and Sydney, Australia
Notwithstanding my passionate expression of viewpoint, I have a keen interest in not taking things too seriously. I've been licensed to commit legal malpractice in 4 jurisdictions acrosst the Pacific. I've seen a fair bit of this funny old world. I don't know much but have an opinion about everything. I can be overbearing that way. Apologies.
- Not to worry: global warming will shrink it anyway...
- Tony who?
- No use crying over spilled melamine
- Blameless in Chicago
- Don't forget to eat your ECRI
- Bordering on Afghanistan
- The case of the quick and the dead
- Is the Baltic Dry Index all dried up?
- Most Americans are living on a fixed income
- L’Oréal heiress in political stink