Saturday, August 06, 2005
- Name: Guambat Stew
- Location: Dual citizen of Guam and Sydney, Australia
Notwithstanding my passionate expression of viewpoint, I have a keen interest in not taking things too seriously. I've been licensed to commit legal malpractice in 4 jurisdictions acrosst the Pacific. I've seen a fair bit of this funny old world. I don't know much but have an opinion about everything. I can be overbearing that way. Apologies.
- Sounds like an Intelligent Design to me ...
- They all start to sound alike...
- Search Me ...
- Did God Smite or SMACK?
- And more ...
- And More
- But wait, there's more
- There's been a call for more pix (thanks, Mom)
- How many Guambats does it take to make a Stew?
- Zen for today: What is the sound of an Unrung Bel...