Wednesday, April 08, 2009
- Name: Guambat Stew
- Location: Dual citizen of Guam and Sydney, Australia
Notwithstanding my passionate expression of viewpoint, I have a keen interest in not taking things too seriously. I've been licensed to commit legal malpractice in 4 jurisdictions acrosst the Pacific. I've seen a fair bit of this funny old world. I don't know much but have an opinion about everything. I can be overbearing that way. Apologies.
- Texas Bored of Education decision too complex to r...
- Another dinosaur roams Texas
- Baby fly in the ointment?
- (Another)(legal) high flyer not flying above the l...
- Stimulating, at least if you're in the paper busin...
- Is there an economist in the house ?
- The looong arm of the law comes up shooort against...
- The theory - and practice - of Presidential Dictat...
- Terrorists still spreading terror
- Laid an AIG?