Wednesday, April 14, 2010
- Name: Guambat Stew
- Location: Dual citizen of Guam and Sydney, Australia
Notwithstanding my passionate expression of viewpoint, I have a keen interest in not taking things too seriously. I've been licensed to commit legal malpractice in 4 jurisdictions acrosst the Pacific. I've seen a fair bit of this funny old world. I don't know much but have an opinion about everything. I can be overbearing that way. Apologies.
- Walking softly and carrying a big club
- Amygdala -- the root of all racism?
- Royalty treatment
- Fat lady ain't sung yet
- Haven't seen a day like this in a while
- The New Age of Dinosaurs?
- Middle class taxpayer revolts over state tax
- No sects please, we're the Supremes
- The plumb and the pendulum and the rule of law
- Yes you can smoke, but outside