Wednesday, October 20, 2010
- Name: Guambat Stew
- Location: Dual citizen of Guam and Sydney, Australia
Notwithstanding my passionate expression of viewpoint, I have a keen interest in not taking things too seriously. I've been licensed to commit legal malpractice in 4 jurisdictions acrosst the Pacific. I've seen a fair bit of this funny old world. I don't know much but have an opinion about everything. I can be overbearing that way. Apologies.
- How big banks helped to greece the wheels of comme...
- Just 3 examples of how real estate fraud worked
- Integration, of course, is a two way street
- A kick in the asset purchase program
- Like a bee to honey
- Taking notes
- Saving whose asset ?
- The Ides of October
- The prospects of a US$ Banana Republic??
- Bordering on anarchy